- Minimum order quantity is 5,000 square feet per color.
- Lead time for material shipment is 8-10 weeks, starting upon receipt of approved submittal samples, shop drawings, and deposit.
Our full offering of colors and textures is available in the TAKTLSTANDARD program.
Four Colors TAKTL Select panels are available in our four most popular neutrals: Titanium, Platinum, White, and Bone, or mix colors for variation (5,000 square foot minimum quantity per color).
Color Variation TAKTL is a natural, mineral-based product that generally exhibits subtle color variation between panels. We have a series of interrelated strategies for minimizing color variation within and between production lots, including:
- Tight specification and control of highest quality white cement, pigments, and micro-aggregates
- Stringent quality management procedures for incoming raw materials, including color monitoring and particle size distribution analyses
- Precise, automated material dosing and mixing sequences to achieve exact mix design and homogeneity
- Climate and humidity controlled curing chambers
Four Textures Choose from four curated textures: Smooth, Rough 1, Rough 2, Reeds or combine textures. (No minimum quantities per texture).
Two Finishes Select from two finishing options, Cast and Mediablast. Cast surfaces are created by the molds used in the casting process, and upon demolding, no other finishing steps are required. Mediablast finish is a subtly lighter and more visually varied surface of exposed aggregate achieved with our automated and enclosed mediablasting process. (No minimum quantities per finish).
Panel Sizes - 4'x10' and 4'x12' Modules Panel sizes are designed to maximize panel yield and anchor spacing. Panels are factory cut and pre-drilled per approved shop drawings. Panels can also be shipped without drill holes to accommodate field dimensioning and processing. Order by full 4'x10' or 4'x12' panel modules.
Fastening and Substructure Panels arrive on-site drilled for face fastener installation per approved shop drawings. Panels are compatible with a wide range of applications and cladding substructure systems, for ventilated facades to interior close-clad wall assemblies. Exceptional strength allows longer anchor spacing under typical design load conditions, reducing substructure requirements compared to traditional pre-cast, GFRC, and fiber cement panel installations. Note: All anchor spacing must be reviewed by the project's structural engineer.
Panel Layout Ideas A wide range of layouts are possible using the TAKTLSELECT panel module options. Please contact our Technical Support Team for examples of Running Bonds, Stacked Bonds, and Weaves that are optimized to reduce substructure and hardware requirements.